What's it like to be on our team?
Join Our Team
Think we'd make a good fit? We'd love to meet with you to discuss new opportunities on our team. Please enter your information below and we will contact you shortly.
Hughes Real Estate Group of Silvercreek Realty Group
Licensed Real Estate Agent - Independent Contractor · Eagle, ID; Boise, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Rexburg & Rigby
If you feel as if your real estate business has plateaued, and you need additional resources to leverage your time and experience, consider interviewing for an independent contractor position at the Hughes Real Estate Group of Silvercreek Realty Group. We feature a non-traditional business strategy to help each of our Realtors run their business effectively and increase their overall net profit in a positive, team-based environment. We provide in-house transaction coordination, licensed administrative support, and a team of marketing & technology specialists. What does this mean for agents affiliated with our team? The opportunity for amazing leverage without the worry of managing salary overhead. We continuously provide in-house sales training, classes on increased productivity, and coaching to ensure success for each supporting team member. Providing leverage options to agents affiliated with our team helps increase individual happiness and creates a strong and successful real estate career.
- Real Estate: 1 year
Required License or Certification:
- Real Estate License
Hughes Real Estate Group of Silvercreek Real Estate Group
Inside Sales Representative - Full-time · Eagle, ID
- The Hughes Real Estate Group of Silvercreek Realty Group is the #1 home selling team in the state of Idaho, and is ranked the #11 selling team in the U.S. for 2020, according to RealTrends.com. Our company is currently looking for a full-time Inside Sales Representative. This position includes regular communication and interactions with real estate industry professionals over the phone. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience spending a minimum of 8 hours per day on the phone, overcoming objections, and will be accustomed to handling a call volume of 60-100 outbound calls per day. Additionally, we are in search of someone that is self-motivated, reliable, willing to learn new systems and technologies, and committed to being an exceptional phone representative of the company.
- Cold call potential new team members
- Email communication and provide a range of information to candidates
- Set appointments and maintain an efficient schedule
- Consistent follow-up with candidates via phone call, text message, and email
Additional Developmental Opportunities include:
- Participation in ongoing education/training
- Advance knowledge within the industry
- Assisting in other projects around the office
- Phone experience required: 6-12 months
- Real Estate License preferred but not required
If this career opportunity sounds right for you, we'd love to hear from you!
*** NO BENEFITS PROVIDED ***
* Hughes Real Estate Group of Silvercreek Realty Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.
* The Hughes Real Estate Group will follow-up with applicants via email or phone call to schedule an interview. Any communication with applicants will be via phone, or will come directly from “firstname.lastname@example.org" or "email@example.com”. We will NOT request an interview to be done over Google hangouts. We will NOT request you to electronically sign any documents. We will NOT request any personal identification information until applicants meet with us in person.